Focusing on Leg Pain, Leg Swelling, Leg Burning, Leg Tingling, Leg Heaviness, Leg Numbness, Leg Ulcers, Restless Legs, Varicose Veins, and More.
Medina Vein and Vascular Center’s state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest high-tech equipment to perform minimally invasive procedures that treat both veins and arteries.
The full article from Mimi Vanderhaven could be found here and highlights several things that may interest Medina residents suffering from leg pain, leg swelling, leg burning, leg tingling, leg heaviness, leg numbness, leg ulcers, restless legs, varicose veins, and more.
- A little history of vascular issues
- How overall vascular health impacts literally every facet of your life
- In office procedure to treat PAD
- Minimally invasive vein procedures
- Treatments for leg ulcers
- Risks of leg pain, leg swelling, leg burning, leg tingling, leg heaviness, leg numbness, leg ulcers, restless legs, varicose veins, and more
- The important of leg screenings
…and what you can do about ensuring vascular health
Although this is a brand new facility, Dr. Zadeh has performed tens of thousands of venous and arterial procedures over the past 30 years.
If you or anyone you know suffers from any of the conditions described above, please don’t wait to schedule your leg screening. A simple and easy to perform screening really could save your life.