Your Galion Leg Pain Treatment Awaits at:
GALION VASCULAR ASSOCIATES
If you are experiencing leg pain Galion Vein & Vascular may be able to help diagnose, and treat when necessary, your leg pain problems.
We bring years of accomplishments as a cardiovascular specialists as well as offer the newest minimally invasive endovascular procedures. We are the only physicians in the area trained to perform these minimally invasive endovascular procedures enabling us to provide the latest medical techniques for patients with heart and vascular diseases. We have performed more than 3,000 open heart surgeries and thousands of thoracic and vascular surgeries.
Edema occurs when blood vessels in your capillaries leak fluid. The fluid builds up in surrounding tissues causing swelling.
Mild cases of edema may result from:
- Sitting or staying in one position for too long
- Eating too much salty food
- Premenstrual signs and symptoms
Edema can be a side effect of some medications, including:
- High blood pressure medications
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Steroid drugs
- Certain diabetes medications
Edema may be a sign of a more serious underlying medical condition such as:
- Congestive heart failure.
- Kidney disease
- Kidney damage
- Weakness or damage to veins in your legs
- Inadequate lymphatic system
Your Leg Pain Galion Treatment Specialist will help diagnose your leg pain, and if necessary, customize a treatment program that will get you back to wellness.
Don’t suffer anymore!
|Compassionate, effective care since 2006.|