Edema North Canton Is to Be Taken Seriously and Waiting Could Cost You Your Life
Edema North Canton is when small blood vessels become “leaky” and release fluid into nearby tissues. That extra fluid can accumulate and cause nearby tissues to swell.
Edema, North Canton, can have a wide range of causes but medical care should be sought immediately to both reduce current symptoms as well as potentially diagnose issues far more dangerous.
Edema occurs when blood vessels in your capillaries leak fluid. The fluid builds up in surrounding tissues causing swelling.
A few facts on Edema North Canton
Mild cases of edema may result from:
- Sitting or staying in one position for too long
- Eating too much salty food
- Premenstrual signs and symptoms
Edema can be a side effect of some medications, including:
- High blood pressure medications
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Steroid drugs
- Certain diabetes medications
Edema may be a sign of a more serious underlying medical condition such as:
- Congestive heart failure.
- Kidney disease
- Kidney damage
- Weakness or damage to veins in your legs
- Inadequate lymphatic system
Whether you have a known Edema issue already, would like to get a second opinion, or are experiencing a condition that has you concerned, the fist step starts with good screening.
We are Now Offering Complimentary Screenings Which Includes:
- Patient history discussion
- A full comprehensive physical examination
- An ultrasound to ensure we fully understand the problem(s)
- Pain management plan if necessary
Complimentary Leg Screening
Canton Vein and Vascular Located at 6225 Frank Ave. NW, North Canton, Ohio 44720
For Priority Scheduling Call (234) 262-0280